WHY GIVE TO CITYLIGHT LINCOLN?
We’ve seen God multiply His ministry through the family of churches known as Citylight with hundreds of new followers of Jesus and multiple churches being planted in the region. Jesus has started a movement. We would like to see this movement come to Lincoln. This can happen with the help of faithful people prayerfully making sacrificial investments with their time and resources. Would you consider giving financially to invest in the work of church planting in the city of Lincoln?
Total Cost: $365,000
One-time Start Up Costs | $115,000
- Audio/Visual and Band Equipment: $25,000
- Sunday Morning Ministry Supplies: $5,000
- Citylight Kids Supplies: $5,000
- Building Renovation: $75,000
- Office Furniture & Supplies: $5,000
First Year Expenses | $250,000
- Staffing: $150,000
- Building Costs & Utilities: $50,000
- Ministry Expenses: $50,000
WAYS YOU CAN GIVE
2. Mail a Check
All checks can be mailed to Citylight Lincoln, 2820 O St. Lincoln, Ne 68503. Please designate "General Fund", "Intern Name", or "Great Commission Fund" in the memo line or on an accompanying note.
3. Giving Box
Drop a gift in the Giving Box on a Sunday at Citylight Church Lincoln.