Below are the values of for missions in our church.
- Prioritize Prayer- Prayer doesn’t just prepare us for ministry, prayer is a ministry.
- Follow the Spirit and Taught by the Word- The work of missions is supernatural, we need both super natural power from the Spirit and wisdom from the Word
- Proclaim the Gospel in Word and Deed- Good News and Good Works cannot be separated, Good News without deeds is devoid of power, Good Deeds without Words is devoid of truth.
- Participation of Everyone- The call of Global Advancement is for every follower of Jesus. Every part of Jesus' Body has a unique role to play in sending, mobilizing, welcoming and going.
- Prepare Effectively- With many unique callings everyone should be trained and equipped to best fulfill their role in God's global purpose
- Committed/Strategic Partnerships- We can't reach the nations on our own, we must work through strategic partnerships