Familiarize yourself with the foundations and opportunities to engage with the unreached.
Travel in or through (an unfamiliar country or area) in order to learn about or familiarize oneself with it.
Explore these first steps to discover how you might fit into God’s mission for the world.
Discovery Groups come together for 10 weeks to pray, study disciple-making, and plan how they will put into action what they are learning. Together they make disciples that make disciples.
Nations City Group
The Nations City Group exists as a disciple-making team. Whether your brand new to missions or a veteran missionary we want everyone who loves God and His mission to be part of our family!
Short Term & Vision Trips
Short Term missions play a vital role in encouraging long-term worker on the field and the development of world Christians. If you’re interested in a short-term trip reach out to Anthony.
- Let the Nations be Glad: The Supremacy of God in Missions – John Piper
- Operation World: The Definitive Prayer Guide to Every Nation – Jason Mandryk
- All Authority: How the Authority of Christ Upholds the Great Commission – Joey Shaw
- Missions Smart – David Frazier – Great book on understanding all that goes into going overseas for those who just need a start in considering overseas work.
- God’s Heart for the Nations – Jeff Lewis – Biblical Basis for Missions
- Perspectives Course (https://perspectives.org) – 15-Week course designed around the Biblical, Historical, cultural, and strategic perspective on God’s global mission.
- Explore Missions: https://imb.pathwright.com/library/explore-missions-6e929be3/110236/about/– A course designed to demonstrate the mission of God and how He purposes the people of God to join Him in His redemptive plan.