Citylight Lincoln Church -
- We care deeply about your spiritual, emotional, AND physical health
- We’re NOT meeting physically at the church (I know- we’ll miss you!)
- We’re Live Streaming church to your living room at 10am through YouTube Live! Get the family & friends together to worship Jesus! Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
- Tune in so we can gather spiritually & hear the good news of the Gospel as a church through technology #PraiseJesusForInternet
- Follow and Share: Live Stream Gathering Events
- Sunday's event: Sunday: March 29th Live-Stream Gathering
To hear more from me on this, you can watch this video: Coronavirus Update Video
Citylight Lincoln Church
We exist to glorify God by multiplying
Jesus-centered disciples and churches.
WHAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE
You are welcome no matter what your spiritual background is. We invite skeptics and people from any religious tradition to come check us out. Feel free to dress casual or wear a tie! Every Sunday youʼll experience the reading of Scripture, strong Christ-centered preaching, and musical worship incorporating both contemporary songs and hymns. We want to be a church that reflects Lincoln's diversity. We believe that a gospel-centered church is one that unites people of different races, socio-economic status and cultures. We want to intentionally pursue racial diversity because we believe the kingdom of God includes every tribe, tongue and nation and calls very different people together into a Jesus-exalting family.
JOIN US EVERY SUNDAY:
NEW SERIES | The Greatest Sermon Ever Preached
Jesus' teaching was unlike anything anyone had ever heard. He challenged assumptions, flipped the world upside down, & proclaimed the Good News! Surely His whole life was a sermon, but in Matthew 5-7 we listen in on Jesus' longest, most prolific & well-known sermon... The Sermon on the Mount. Join us for the next 16 weeks as we study and are shaped by His teaching & Gospel!